HOME >> PRODUCT >> DEVICE >> SemiEx -12
SemiEx-12 is a column-based semi-automated nucleic acid purification system. To complete nucleic acid extraction, users only need to put the column, waste bottle and collection tube in a rack, then add the reagents to the column manually step by step, without using centrifuge and additional equipment. It reduces manual steps and operating time during extraction.
- Semi-automated column-based purification; 1 up to 12 samples can be processed per run.
- Centrifuge-free sample purification; no Eppendorf balancing needed
- No more Eppendorf cap breakage in centrifuge during elution
- Reduced manual processing steps and operating time.
- Compact, reliable and light-weight.
- Standardized results and increased productivity.
- Environment-friendly waste collection approach; requires only 1 waste collection bottle per run.